Monday, March 19, 2007

MY GOD NEVER FAILS ...!

You see with the Most High, one offer from God is worth more than 10^(infinity) gazillion offers from men.
I got into a very solid group at a Big 4 firm, and I was ranked first out of all the interview candidates, and I was the only one recruited out of my school this year, all by God's invisible actions.

Again, non-major, non-target, no professional services experience, non U.S. Citizen, but with God all things are possible. I didn't plan it, and I hardly prepared, it was simply God's offer, and for that very reason it was the very best, so I accepted it in less than 24 hours! What a miracle!

He planned it way before I was conceived in my mother's womb and his perfect Will shall come to pass for all of us if we do our best to obey him, depend on him, and JUST let the guy direct your paths.

His Power is Certainly Made Perfect ONLY at our lowest points. I'm still on cloud nine baby! This offer is way better than everything else combined, because it's directly from the hand of the Most High!

Praise God, Praise His Son, His Love Endures Forever!

Amen!

3 comments:

Vho said...

COngratulations Man!

I can resonate with most of your struggles, as I was one of the 200-300 juniors at my school vying for that 1 summer internship position.

It was really a faith test, and still in the process of God showing us how to totally depend on him, and trust in his Perfect will. I meditated on Jeremiah 29:11 and Proverbs 3:5 a lot. Lately, through God's grace, the spirit has given me the confidence and trust in Him with my future. He's Good man.... We're blessed to go through these trials, so we can share and bless others with testimonies about the amazing God that we know.

Monkey said...

Praise God!

Congratulations on both the job offer and the work permit! I have been and am still going through a similar journey that you have in my search for work in the investment banking world in a foreign country. I am very thankful to the brothers and sisters i met here, they helped me through the struggles and i feel blessed to have them. They have shown me the power of prayer and have brought me closer to Him.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.